98th Round Hill Highland Games
A Wee Bit o' Scotland
at Lime Rock Park, Lakeville CT
Sunday, June 27, 2021
Lime Rock Park is certified as a COVID SAFE facility!
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock ParkJun 26, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PMRHHG at Lime Rock Park, 60 White Hollow Rd, Lakeville, CT 06039, USAThere are no strangers at Round Hill Highland Games, only friends or kin not yet met. Clan Registration options are Basic 10x10' tent with 2 hosts or Premium 10x10' tent with admission for 2 hosts and 10 Clan Members! Clan Parade at Opening Ceremonies at 12 Noon. Prize for Best Clan Tent!
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock Park
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock ParkJun 26, 8:00 AMRHHG at Lime Rock Park, 60 White Hollow Rd, Lakeville, CT 06039, USACompetitions are sanctioned and monitored by Eastern United States Pipe Band Association (EUSPBA). Competitors must be registered members in good standing with EUSPBA. Registration includes admission for Competitor and 2 non-competing Guests.
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock ParkJun 26, 8:00 AMRHHG at Lime Rock Park, 60 White Hollow Rd, Lakeville CT 06039, USARidgefield Bicycle Sport Club Members only! Start at Lime Rock Park and tour the Northwest Highlands of Connecticut. Return early afternoon with a grand finale lap around the track, in time to enjoy ongoing competitions, vendors, and entertainment.
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock ParkJun 26, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMRHHG at Lime Rock Park, 60 White Hollow Rd, Lakeville, CT 06039, USA99th Round Hill Highland Games at Lime Rock Park, online tickets are up to half-price! On-line contactless ticketing is encouraged at discount pricing! Lime Rock Park Camping is available for Saturday night tent or RV camping.
- Sun, Jun 26RHHG at Lime Rock ParkJun 26, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMRHHG at Lime Rock Park, 60 White Hollow Rd, Lakeville, CT 06039, USARound Hill Highland Games thanks Active Military & Veterans and their families for their service with FREE admission to our Games. On-line Registration is required and identification must be shown at the Gate. If competing in competitions, registration and fees for those events is required.
About Round Hill
Round Hill Highland Games is a charitable organization that relies upon your support to hold traditional highland games competition and promote Scottish heritage.
The Round Hill Highland Games takes its name from its original location in Greenwich CT, at the estate of Charles A. Moore on Round Hill Road. Mr. Moore allowed his many Scottish-born workers to hold a family Fourth of July picnic on the vast grounds of his estate.
Contact & Volunteer
Are you looking for more information or a chance to Volunteer at RHHG? Please feel free to contact us on Facebook, email, or alternatively fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.